STATE OF WISCONSIN
ST. CROIX COUNTY
Case No. 12 CV 1056
NOTICE OF SHERIFF\'S SALE
Foreclosure of Mortgage
BREMER BANK N.A.
8555 Eagle Point Blvd.
P.O. Box 1000
Lake Elmo, MN 55042,
PHILIP A. ROETHLE
335 Oak Avenue S.
New Richmond, WI 54017
By virtue of and pursuant to a Judgment of Foreclosure entered in the above-entitled action on March 13, 2013, I will sell at public auction at the St. Croix County Courthouse in the City of Hudson, in said County, on November 5, 2013, at 10:00 o\'clock a.m., all of the following described mortgaged premises, to-wit:
Outlot "91", Outlot "94" EXCEPT the South 16 feet thereof; and the South 16 feet of the North 31 feet and the North 15 feet of Outlot "90",
ALL BEING LOCATED in the Outlot Map of the City of New Richmond, St. Croix County, Wisconsin.
PIN No. 261-1142-60-000
The above property is located at 335 S. Oak Avenue, New Richmond, WI 54017
1. 10% cash or certified check down payment at time of sale, balance upon confirmation by Court.
2. Sale is subject to all unpaid real estate taxes and special assessments.
3. Purchaser shall pay any Wisconsin real estate transfer fee.
4. Property is being sold on an "as is" basis without warranties or representations of any kind.
5. Purchaser shall be responsible for obtaining possession of property.
Dated at Hudson, Wisconsin, this 23 day of September, 2013.
John Shilts, Sheriff
St. Croix County, Wisconsin
SCHOFIELD, HIGLEY & MAYER, S.C.
Attorneys for Plaintiff
Bay View Offices, Suite #100
700 Wolske Bay Road
Menomonie, WI 54751