STATE OF WISCONSIN
ST. CROIX COUNTY
Order Setting Time to Hear Petition for Administration and Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 14PR42
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF JOEL A. MASSEY
A petition for formal administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth January 9, 1952 and date of death January 11, 2013 was domiciled in St. Croix County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 1312 Wisconsin St., Unit 116, Hudson, WI 54016-1485.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 3, before Circuit Court Judge/Circuit Court Commissioner Hon. Eric J. Lundell on July 22, 2014 at 10:30 AM.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent\'s estate is Oct. 3, 2014.
3. A claim may be filed a the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715-386-4618 at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled court date. Please note the court does not provide transportation.
Eric J. Lundell
Circuit Court Judge
June 27, 2014
Thomas R. Schumacher -
Bakke Norman, S.C.
1200 Heritage Drive, Box 308
New Richmond, WI 54017-0308
Bar Number 1014986