Notice of the Annual Meeting of The Cedar Lake Protection and Rehabilitation District
August 3, 2013 9:00 A.M.
Star Prairie Town Hall, 2118 Cook Drive,
1. Call to Order
3. Agenda approval
4. Approval of 2012 Annual Meeting Minutes
5. Election of Commissioners (Vote for 2)
Nominees: Stuart Nelson, St. Croix County
Warren Wood, St. Croix County
6. Audit Report
7. Review 2014 Operational Budget
8. Cedar Lake Management Plan presentation
Cheryl Clemens, Harmony Environmental
Buzz Sorge, Department of Natural Resources
Stuart Nelson, Acting Chair, Cedar Lake P&R District
9. Approval of Cedar Lake Management Plan
10. Consideration to approve borrowing and resulting tax levy to pay up to $2.2 million indebtedness incurred to implement the lake management plan. Resolution 2013-1
11. Review 2014 Capital Budget
12. Approve total 2014 Budget
13. Approve creation of a non-lapsable Cedar Lake Protection Fund to finance identified capital costs. Resolution 2013-2.
14. Public input and comment
1. An operational budget with revenues of $48,279 and expenses of $47,479 will be acted on at the meeting.
2. A Capital Budget with revenues of $12,680 and expenses of $9,000 will be acted on at the meeting.
Detailed operational and capital budgets may be viewed at the Star Prairie Community Center at 207 Bridge Ave., Star Prairie, WI. during normal business hours.