City of New Richmond Public Hearing Notice
Monday, May 19, 2014 - 11:20pm
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
CITY OF NEW RICHMOND
CITY OF NEW RICHMOND CIVIC CENTER
156 EAST FIRST STREET
THURSDAY, MAY 29, 2014 -- 7:00 PM
The City of New Richmond will conduct a public hearing regarding its proposed application for the Community Development Block Grant Public Facilities Program (CDBG-PF) funds. The public is invited to attend to learn about the CDBG program, to help identify additional community development needs, and to comment on the activities proposed to be included in the CDBG application.
The agenda for the public hearing is:
1. Identification of total potential funds
2. Eligible CDBG activities
3. Presentation of identified community development needs
4. Identification of any community development needs by public
5. Presentation of activities proposed for CDBG application, including potential residential displacement.
6. Citizen input regarding proposed and other CDBG activities
Residents of the City of New Richmond are encouraged to attend, especially residents with low to moderate incomes.
The meeting room is handicapped accessible.
Persons needing additional accommodations should contact Mike Darrow at 715-246-4268.