Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
Fire crews worked to extinguish the flames at 1045 Davis St. on Feb. 23. Photo by Sandy Brecht Photography

Hammond home damaged in blaze

Email

A home in Hammond was damaged during a fire last Thursday evening.

United Fire and Rescue responded to the fire at 1045 Davis St. around 4:30 p.m. on Feb. 23, after passersby reported seeing smoke coming from the residence.

United Fire and Rescue-Hammond Chief Andy Jensen said no one was in the residence, owned by Gary and Rosa Olson, at the time of the fire.

Jensen said there was heavy smoke and water damage throughout the residence.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness