Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Mylo saves owner's life during fire

Email News Alerts

A dog saved his owner's life in a Calumet County house fire.

Mylo, an 8-month-old Springer spaniel, woke up Dave Emmer after their living room started on fire near Sherwood late Monday night.

Advertisement

Town of Harrison fire chief Mike Brantmeier said three smoke alarms were sounding in the ranch house.

Emmer said he couldn't hear any of them because the door was closed to his bedroom where he was sleeping.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness