Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Wednesday night fire call-out was trash blaze

Email

A Wednesday evening call summoned Somerset and Town of St. Joseph firefighters to an apartment on Francis Street in Somerset.

Chief Travis Belisle said the fire turned out to be a small, trash can fire. Belisle said the fire was started when a hot item thrown into the trash can caught fire.

He said there was minimal damage and no injuries.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness