Frontier Communications of St. Croix LLC provides the following basic telecommunications services throughout its designated service area:
– Single-party voice-grade service with connectivity with all public toll, local, wireline and wireless networks, and with various Internet service providers;
– Local exchange service including an amount of local usage free of per-minute charges under a flat-rate local service package;
– Dual tone multi-frequency signal;
– Single party revertive calling;
– Access to emergency services;
– Access to operator services;
– Access to directory assistance;
– Toll blocking, 900 and 976 number blocking, and extended community calling blocking options without charge to qualified low-income customers.
Basic services are offered at the following rates:
Single-Party Residence Service $12.92/month*
Single-party Business Service $17.00/month*
Residential Federal Subscriber
Line Charge, Single Line $6.50/month
Business Federal Subscriber Line
Charge, Multi Line $9.20/month
Residential Touch Tone Service No Charge
Business Touch Tone Service No Charge
*Excludes any applicable Extended Community Calling Service charges
Discounts are available to low-income customers who qualify for participation in Lifeline and Link-Up telephone assistance programs. For information concerning these programs, please call us at 1-800-921-8101.
After February 17, 2009, a television receiver with only an analog broadcast tuner will require a converter box to receive over-the-air broadcasts with an antenna because of the Nation’s transition to digital broadcasting. Analog-only TVs should continue to work as before with cable and satellite TV services, gaming consoles, VCRs, DVD players, and similar products. Information about the DTV transition is available from www.DTV.gov or Frontier at 1-800-921-8101, and from www.dtv2009.gov or 1-888-DTV-2009 for information about subsidized coupons for digital-to-analog converter boxes.