Kindergarten enrollment meetings setKindergarten enrollment meetings for the 2009-10 school year are scheduled for Thursday, March 26.
Kindergarten enrollment meetings for the 2009-10 school year are scheduled for Thursday, March 26.
The meetings are as follows:
- Hillside Elementary, 636 E. Richmond Way, 6:30 p.m.
- Paperjack Elementary, 1011 E. 11th Street, 6:30 p.m.
- Starr Elementary, 967 S. Starr Avenue, 6 p.m. (please note meeting time.)
Items to bring with you:
- Student registration form
- Certified copy of birth certificate (child must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2009). If your child is presently in the 4K program it is not necessary to provide a birth certificate.
If you are unable to attend the meeting or do not plan to send your child to the New Richmond School District, contact your child’s school: Hillside Elementary, 715-243-1400; Paperjack Elementary, 715-243-7400; Starr Elementary, 715-243-7431.