STATE OF WISCONSIN
ST. CROIX COUNTY
ORDER SETTING TIME TO HEAR
PETITION FOR ADMINISTRATION AND DEADLINE FOR FILING CLAIMS
Case No. 11P92
In the Matter of the Estate of
A petition for formal administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with a date of birth of 9/18/1921 and date of death 9/19/2011 was domiciled in St. Croix County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 850 Hidden Lane, New Richmond, WI 54017.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 3, before Circuit Court Judge Eric J. Lundell, on Nov. 8, 2011 at 9:15 a.m.
You do not need appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is Jan. 17, 2012.
3. A claim may be filed at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
By the Court: Eric J. Lundell
Circuit Court Judge
Oct. 7, 2011
24211 Potomac St. NE
Linwood, MN 55079