11CV715 First National Community Bank vs. Mark MapleLegal Notice
STATE OF WISCONSIN
ST. CROIX COUNTY
NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE SALE
Case No. 11CV715
Case Code 30404
FIRST NATIONAL COMMUNITY BANK
f/k/a FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF NEW RICHMOND f/k/a THE FIRST NATIONAL BANK
MARK A. MAPLE, MELISSA K. MAPLE f/k/a MELISSA K. ROETHLE, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
BELISLE EXCAVATING, INC.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that, by virtue of a judgment of foreclosure entered on November 29 2011, the undersigned Sheriff of St. Croix County, Wisconsin, will sell at public auction at the front steps of the St. Croix County Courthouse, 1101 Carmichael Road, Hudson, Wisconsin, on Tuesday, March 20, 2012, at 10:00 a.m., the real estate and mortgaged premise directed be sold, and herein described as follows:
See attached legal description.
320 South Knowles Avenue,
New Richmond, Wisconsin.
TERMS OF SALE
1. This is a cash sale. A certified check or bank check in the amount of 10% of the amount bid must accompany the bid, with balance due ten (10) days after confirmation of the sale by the Court.
2. Sale is subject to all unpaid real estate taxes and special assessments.
3. Purchaser shall pay any Wisconsin real estate transfer fee.
4. The property is being sold on an “as is” basis without warranties or representations of any kind.
By: John Shilts,
Sheriff St. Croix County, Wisconsin
Deanne M. Koll
BAKKE NORMAN, S.C.
2919 Schneider Avenue
P.O. Box 280
Menomonie, WI 54751
Pursuant to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (15 USC Section 1692), we are required to state that we are attempting to collect a debt on our client’s behalf and any information we obtain will be used for that purpose.
Lot 9, Block 11, in the City of New Richmond, County of St. Croix, State of Wisconsin. Subject to the easement over the South 5 feet of said Lot 9 reserved to the Grantor in the Deed from Fred Andrea and others dated May 2, 1947 and recorded in the office of the Register of Deeds for St. Croix County in “287”, page 419, and together with the easement over the North 3 feet of Lot 8 in said Block 11, as granted by the above mentioned deed.
Together with and subject to the right to use the existing wall on the line between Lots 9 and 10 of said Block 11 as contained in document recorded in Volume 1216, Page 327 as Document No. 554040. Costs of replacing, repairing and maintaining said wall shall be paid in equal share by the owners having common right in said wall, except that costs of painting and performing non-structural repairs shall be paid by the owner for whose benefit the work is done.
Further subject to permanent easements contained in document recorded in Volume 1216, Page 327 as Document No. 554040:
1. A permanent easement to discharge rainwater and melt from the roof of the building on Lot 10 through the existing scupper or its replacement onto the roof of the building on Lot 9.
2. A permanent easement to use in common with the Grantee the existing entry way from Knowles Avenue in the Northwest corner of Lot 9, said use to be limited to the use area and the door on the North Side leading to Lot 10, maintenance of the entryway to be shared by the parties except that each party shall maintain the door and lock leading to that party’s property.