12PR27 In the Matter of the Estate of Marvin L. RogersLegal Notice
STATE OF WISCONSIN
ST. CROIX COUNTY
Order Setting Time to Hear Petition for Administration and Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 12PR27
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
Marvin L. Rogers
A petition for formal administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth 8/7/1934 and date of death 3/24/2012 was domiciled in St. Croix County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 1176 Carroll Street, New Richmond, WI 54017.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the St. Croix County Courthouse, 1101 Carmichael Rd., Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242, before Circuit Court Commissioner Ericka Nelson, on June 5, 2012 at 9:00 AM.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is July 27, 2012.
3. A claim may be filed at the St. Croix County Courthouse, 1101 Carmichael Rd, Hudson, WI 54016, Room 2242.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any person whose names or addresses are unknown.
The names or addresses of the following interested persons (if any) are not known or reasonably ascertainable: Heirs of Edith Wilson (Heirs of Michael Wilson, Joshua Casey and Charles Casey) and Heir of Dorothy Thieme (Robert Thieme).
BY THE COURT:
Ericka S. Nelson,
Circuit Court Commissioner
April 20, 2012
Leah E. Boeve,
Remington Law Offices, LLC
126 S. Knowles Avenue
New Richmond, WI 54017
Bar Number 1081407