Give your input on County Outdoor Rec Plan
From 4:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 31 St. Croix County will host an open house at the St. Croix County Government Center, 1101 Carmichael Road, Hudson. This open house will provide attendees the opportunity to learn more about the County Outdoor Recreation Plan. There will be a short presentation at 7 p.m.
The goal of this project is to update elements of outdoor recreation information currently found in the St. Croix County Comprehensive Plan in a more concise and comprehensive format. This document will provide guidance for County outdoor recreation facilities in the future. The draft includes:
1. Updated social and demographic data
2. Updates to facility and action plans for each of the park facilities/properties
3. Inclusion of the recently completed Glen Hills Park Master Plan
4. Findings from the 2018 St. Croix County Parks and Recreation Survey
5. Summary of recently acquired properties using St. Croix River Crossing Mitigation Funding
6. Basic design guidelines for park buildings
7. Inclusion of main findings and recommendations from the St. Croix County 2017 Bicycle and
Exhibit boards and handouts will provide information on elements of the Outdoor Recreation Plan. County staff will be present seeking input and answering questions.
This is official notice that a quorum of the St. Croix Community Development Committee may be present at the aforementioned meeting at the date, time and location above. This is not a formal meeting of the Community Development Committee. The purpose of the Community Development Committee members' attendance is to gather information about the St. Croix County Outdoor Recreation Plan. No formal discussion or action will be taken by the Community Development Committee.