VILLAGE OF ROBERTS: 5/14/18 Board Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, May 9, 2018 - 11:23pm
VILLAGE OF ROBERTS
REGULAR VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
ROBERTS VILLAGE HALL
MONDAY, May 14, 2018 - 7:00 PM
Regular Village Board Meeting Agenda
Report of Meeting Notification
Approval of Minutes of April 9, 2018 and Special Village Board
Meeting of April 16, 2018
Approval of Treasurer's Report
I. Department Reports
A. Report from Police Department
B. Report from Director of Public Works
C. Report from Library Director
D. Report from Municipal Judge
II. Committee Reports and Recommendations
A. Park Board
B. Plan Commission
1. Building Inspector Report
2. Asphalt Associates request for installing a propane tank
for their business
3. Preliminary Plat Renewal for Rolling Meadows Twin
4. Sidewalk discussion for Rolling Meadows Twin Home
5. Discussion concerning corner lot setback and the
non-front (side) setback requirement
C. CDA Board
D. Finance Committee
E. Public Safety Committee
F. Public Works Committee
G. Fire Association
III. Old Business
A. John Hancock and Diane May's Property Cleanup
IV. New Business
1. Employee Education Requests and Expense Reports
2. Approval of Operator's Licenses
3. Review of Annual Audit with Brock Geyen from Clifton Larson Allen LLP
4. Renewal of Impact Fee Account and Investment Pool
Certificate of Deposits
5. Approval of Fireworks User's Permit for Roberts Good Neighbor
Days for Charles T Gardas D.B.A. Island Fireworks Co., Inc.
6. Flex Schedule for Village Clerk's Office for the Summer.
7. Sidewalk Discussion for South Division Street.
8. Sidewalk Concept Plan Discussion for the Village.
9. Payment of the Bills.
10. Other Business
Items on the agenda may not be presented in this order.
Agenda may change up to 24 hours before meeting.
Megan Dull, Village Clerk
_______________________________________ (Pub. 05/10/18) WNAXLP