STATE OF WISCONSIN
ST. CROIX COUNTY
Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and
Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 18 PR 49
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Frederick H. Riermann
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth December 19, 1934 and date of death April 27, 2018, was domiciled in St. Croix County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 1466 78th Street New Richmond, WI 54017.
3. The application will be heard at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2, before Honorable Scott R. Needham, Probate Registrar, on July 24, 2018 at 10:30 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is October 9, 2018.
5. A claim may be filed at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
Electronically signed by
Ericka S. Nelson
June 29, 2018
Maxfield E. Neuhaus, Atty.
Rodli, Beskar, Neuhaus, Murray and
219 North Main St., PO Box 138
River Falls, WI 54022
State Bar No. 1031885
(Pub. 07/12, 07/19 and 07/26/18)