STATE OF WISCONSIN
ST. CROIX COUNTY
Order Setting Time to Hear
Petition for Administration and Deadline For Filing Claims
Case No. 18 PR 116
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF KIM F. CONITO
A Petition for Formal Administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth November 10, 1954 and date of death November 4, 2018, was domiciled in St. Croix County, State of Wisconsin with a mailing address of 460 222nd Ave., Somerset, WI 54025.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the St. Croix County Courthouse, 1101 Carmichael Road, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2, before Circuit Court Judge Hon. Edward F. Vlack, on February 26, 2019 at 9:15 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is May 1, 2019.
3. A claim may be filed at the St. Croix County Courthouse, 1101 Carmichael Road, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
BY THE COURT:
Electronically signed by Edward F. Vlack, Circuit Court Branch II
Circuit Court Judge
January 23, 2019
Please check with person named below for exact time and date.
Leah E. Boeve
REMINGTON LAW OFFICES, LLC
126 S. Knowles Avenue
New Richmond, WI 54017
Bar Number 1081407
(Pub. 01/31, 02/07 and 02/14/19)