New Richmond Police
• An officer was dispatched to the 300 block of East Second Street for a disturbance at 3:44 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 22.
• An officer was dispatched to Walmart for a juvenile retail theft report at 2:10 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 22.
• An officer was dispatched to the 200 block of Croft Street for a report of suspicious activity at 6:41 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 22.
• Taylor Focht, 32, 1831 Cypress Trail, had charges of false imprisonment, domestic battery and domestic disorderly conduct sent to the District Attorney's Office in relation to an incident that was investigated at 6:01 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 23.
• A two-vehicle accident occurred at 4:41 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 20, on West Eighth Street, 400 feet west of 125th Avenue. A vehicle — owned by Lindsey Johnson, 1245 175th Ave. — was legally parked on West Eighth Street when a second unknown vehicle struck the parked vehicle. The parked vehicle received disabling damage, but was not towed.
• A single-vehicle accident occurred at 6:35 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19, when the vehicle collided with a deer on North Fourth Street, 249 feet west of State Highway 64 northbound. The vehicle — driven by Patrik Doyle, 63, 1429 Valley Creek Drive — received minor damage to the left side front of the vehicle.